Library Events Calendar

Friday, January 4, 2008

New Young Adult Section!!

We are in the process of creating a young adult non-fiction section at the library. I have ordered a bunch of items for it, but I am not a young adult and I don't presume to know what teenagers today want. You could really help us out. If there is a non-fiction book that we have, or one you wish we had, that you think would be great for our new section just let me know. You could make this section the best in the library just by letting me know what you think. Don't have titles, but like certain subjects or authors, that's great too. Any input is welcome. Make a difference at your library!

I am also looking to improve the fiction young adult section. If you have any suggestions, they are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello :D i have a few suggestions for the young adult section i know youve been wanting some help for a while and here are some books i think would be really good
(by title)
succubus blues
vampire academy series
13 reasons why
marked series
tricks
lord of the flies
and any manga (japanese comics)