Library Events Calendar

Friday, January 25, 2008

Have you ever thought about starting a reading group. Here at the library we get questions about it all the time. Unfortunately, we don't have the staff to conduct one ourselves. We do however try to keep our eyes out for anything that would be helpful. I was sent an email today about a new website specifically for reading groups. The author was asking me to take a peek at it and share the information with others if I thought it seemed helpful. Well, it did. There are tips on how to start, conduct, and purchase items for reading groups. There are even free online courses and guides to provide you with what you need to make informed decisions. I believe this will be a helpful tool to those who would like to start a reading group. Check it out and let me know what you think. http://litlovers.com/ Are there any other sites you think would be helpful?

No comments: